Sunday, July 8, 2012

RACE REPORT: WRS Western Racing Series RACE-3

A collection of shots from the WRS race on July 7th at RiverCity Speedway. 

The track was progressively becoming dry-slick and I grabbed the lead early in the heat and drove to the bottom and a checkered flag. Then in the dash I was starting back row and due to a very uncharacteristic spin by the #93 I grabbed the second slot in the trophy dash.

By time the A-Main was underway the track was getting even more dry-slick and I only changed tire pressure to see if I could get more traction, but I could not overcome the conditions and though I started 3rd in the field I let the faster cars go by rather than push and chance damage and finished 6th. In the end Bob Westcott in the Fab-Tek #93 checked out and is now three for three in the WRS - Congrats to Bob. 

Thanks to Fab-Tek/Pro-Tek Automotive and Royal Purple for their help and support of the WRS and we will see you in two weeks and Cottage Grove for more Wester Racing Series action. 










































No comments:

Post a Comment