Thursday, July 26, 2012
LINGENFELTER OFFERS SUPERCHARGER PACKAGE FOR 2005-07 LS2-EQUIPPED C6 CORVETTES
A new Lingenfelter engine package for 2005-2007 LS2-equipped C6 Corvettes is available to give Corvette owners impressive performance improvements while still retaining their vehicle's stock exterior look.
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering's LS2 Corvette package features the Edelbrock E-Force supercharger system in combination with Lingenfelter's CNC ported LS2 cylinder heads and GT9 ZR1 supercharger camshaft. The GT9 ZR1 camshaft adds exceptional power, giving Corvettes a more aggressive idle, while the E-Force supercharger system's unique design allows it to be used with the stock C6 Corvette hood.
The new package delivers 630 brake horsepower with 547 lbs. ft. of torque and includes:
* Edelbrock E-Force TVS2300 intercooled supercharger system
* Black powder coated finish
* Lingenfelter CNC engraved logo
* Based on OEM Eaton supercharger unit
* Lingenfelter CNC ported cylinder heads
* Competition Cams dual valve springs, titanium retainers, 10 degree locks
* Lingenfelter GT9 camshaft by Competition Cams
* Properly sized fuel injectors
* Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump fuel pump voltage booster
* Lingenfelter 160 thermostat
Lingenfelter's LS2 C6 Corvette package can be purchased direct from Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and comes with the company's 3 year/36,000 mile warranty on the engine assembly, as well as the company's signature certificate of authenticity. Professional installation by Lingenfelter requires two weeks with pre-scheduled appointments and includes ECM calibration and chassis dynamometer testing before and after the install.
To see view a video showcasing the package, visit http://www.lingenfelter.com/LPEforumfiles/showthread.php?t=610.